Creator

James A. Neal

Preview

image preview

Location

244 West Main Street, Laurens

City

Laurens

County

Laurens

Date of Founding

1897

Date of Photograph

1-1-2014

Description

Built around 1897, this 1 ½-story Romanesque red-brick building has a complex roof line with cross-gables. The four-story tower on the east has stained-glass windows and a tall pyramidal roof surrounded with pinwales. It has a large stained-glass window in the center of the façade and a small tower on the west with semi-circular windows under brick arches. Source: NRHP

Source

National Register of Historic Places

Rights

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 License

Share

COinS