Creator

James A. Neal

Preview

image preview

Location

Society Street, Clio

City

Clio

County

Marlboro

Date of Founding

1920

Date of Photograph

1-1-2014

Description

Constructed in 1920 with H.D. Harrell as architect, this two-story brick structure in Georgian Revival style has a colossal regimented portico with four Ionic columns. Exterior embellishments include a lunette, modillions and a central tower. The basilica plan with narthex has side aisles separated from the nave by colossal Ionic columns’ polygonal bases terminating with an apse. It is included in the Clio Historic District. Source: NRHP

Source

National Register of Historic Places

Rights

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 License

Share

COinS