Creator

James A. Neal

Preview

image preview

Location

309 Norris Street, Edgefield

City

Edgefield

County

Edgefield

Date of Founding

1820

Date of Photograph

1-1-2014

Description

In 1891, the present sanctuary was built. The 1841 church was converted into a parsonage, which was used until the present parsonage was built in 1957. In 1981, a fire destroyed the educational building, which had been built shortly before 1950, and severely damaged the sanctuary. The present educational building and the restoration of the sanctuary were completed in 1982. Source: NRHP, SCDAH; http://edgefieldumc.org

Source

National Register of Historic Places

Rights

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 License

Share

COinS